Het grote 'latakia' topic

Daar is het laatste woord nog niet over gesproken...
Plaats reactie
Faab

Re: Het grote 'latakia' topic

Bericht door Faab »

Nico.S. schreef: 15 jan 2020 20:45 Ik rook nu covent garden van Robert McDonnell en vind m heerlijk. Ik ben een beginnend pijproker en heb verder alleen zoete tabakken.. zoveel nog te ontdekken :)
Dat is leuk te lezen Nico. Misschien ben je wel een liefhebber van tabakken met Latakia. Dat je er meteen van kunt genieten doet vermoeden dat je in die 'hoek' nog veel kunt proberen. Geniet ervan.

Arno
Contacteer:

Bericht door Arno »

Robbie-san schreef: 14 jan 2020 17:51 Wel snotverdikkeme, wordt er in dit Topic verdimme een sneer gegeven over Lakeland tabak...................
Nee, die eeuwige hertenkak, genoemd naar een plaats waar het al sinds een langharige hippie brood brak op een berg, niet meer gemaakt wordt, dat is lekker spul.................., nou ja een beetje lekker is het wel, eigenlijk heel lekker :oops: ,........huh maar dan nog, Lakeland is ook lekker!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Robbie-san

Bericht door Robbie-san »

Afbeelding
Ad impossibile nemo tenetur

Bommel

Bericht door Bommel »

😀
Afbeelding

Paasei

Bericht door Paasei »

een suggestie voor Lakelands?
(met Latakia waarschijnlijk heel hard af te raden...)

https://www.zita.be/nieuws/lifestyle/do ... zqSvJ44SFQ
Koninklijke Eikel Des Forums.

Lonny

Bericht door Lonny »

Paasei schreef: 21 jan 2020 10:59 een suggestie voor Lakelands?

"pruimtabak".

Paasei

Bericht door Paasei »

:D :D
Koninklijke Eikel Des Forums.

Arno
Contacteer:

Bericht door Arno »

Lonny schreef: 21 jan 2020 11:17
Paasei schreef: 21 jan 2020 10:59 een suggestie voor Lakelands?

"pruimtabak".
:lol:
Afbeelding

Arno
Contacteer:

Bericht door Arno »

Overigens, Amerikaanse masterblender GL Pease komt weer met een nieuwe tabak, een plug met latakia: Spark Plug

http://www.glpease.com

Afbeelding

This has been something of a dream project for me, and I'm happy to say that it's on its way. Spark Plug is the latest blend to find a home in my Heirloom Series.

Here's what the label will tell you:

Deep and dark. Powerful yet refined. The smoky, leathery backdrop of Latakia is layered with an almost incense-like spice of rich orientals, with fine Virginias added for depth and a subtle sweetness. Like the classic roadsters that inspired its creation, Spark Plug has an alluring charm that invites you to rev it up and take it out for long drives in the country. Sliced thick or thin, it will never leave you stranded.

I've been smoking prototypes for nearly a year, and am absolutely loving the final product. As always, working with Jeremy at C&D has been a pure and effortless joy, and Calvin has my often impenetrable design briefs and transformed my concept into the wonderful label seen above. My deepest gratitude and appreciation goes out to these guys for their continued willingness to work with whacky ideas and make them a reality.

Spark Plug will be shipping soon. Watch for further announcements, and get ready to start your engines!
Afbeelding

junksculp

Bericht door junksculp »

Arno schreef: 21 jan 2020 11:44 Overigens, Amerikaanse masterblender GL Pease komt weer met een nieuwe tabak, een plug met latakia: Spark Plug

http://www.glpease.com

Afbeelding

This has been something of a dream project for me, and I'm happy to say that it's on its way. Spark Plug is the latest blend to find a home in my Heirloom Series.

Here's what the label will tell you:

Deep and dark. Powerful yet refined. The smoky, leathery backdrop of Latakia is layered with an almost incense-like spice of rich orientals, with fine Virginias added for depth and a subtle sweetness. Like the classic roadsters that inspired its creation, Spark Plug has an alluring charm that invites you to rev it up and take it out for long drives in the country. Sliced thick or thin, it will never leave you stranded.

I've been smoking prototypes for nearly a year, and am absolutely loving the final product. As always, working with Jeremy at C&D has been a pure and effortless joy, and Calvin has my often impenetrable design briefs and transformed my concept into the wonderful label seen above. My deepest gratitude and appreciation goes out to these guys for their continued willingness to work with whacky ideas and make them a reality.

Spark Plug will be shipping soon. Watch for further announcements, and get ready to start your engines!
Kon wel eens lekker zijn :|

Robbie-san

Bericht door Robbie-san »

[-X
Ad impossibile nemo tenetur

Plaats reactie